Home / Birth Certificate / New Passport

New Passport

You may apply for a new passport if:

1. If you have never had a passport before.
2. If you have a passport that was issued more than 15 years ago.
3. If your passport was issued before you were 16 years old.
4. If you are applying for a minor under the age of 16 and you are their legal guardian.

If you meet one of the following criteria please follow these instructions:

Please gather the following documents:______________________________________

1. A completed DSP-11 form.!!IMPORTANT!!You must sign this application in front of your acceptance agent(you may download a copy from our site)
2. A certified copy of your birth certificate, original certificate of naturalization or an expired passport.(expired passport will be returned to you)
3. Two passport photographs.(Taken with passport camera)
4. Valid state ID(If not available please provide Alternative ID)
5. Check or money order made payable to the “Department of State” in the amount of $127.00 for an adult or $112.00 for a minor.
6. You will need a second check or money order to pay your local acceptance agent who will charge you $30.00.
7. If you are applying for a child both parents must be present or you must provide a notarized Written letter of consent.
8. A release letter signed and dated by applicant for adult passport or by legal guardian for childs passport.(You may download one here.Child or Adult)
9. If you are departing in less than 2 weeks you will need to show proof of departure.(copy of airline ticket,itinerary or Company letter of expedite)

After you have gathered these documents please proceed to the nearest local acceptance agent:

The agent will review your documents. At this time he will seal all of your documents in an envelope and give you 2 options. The first option is for the acceptance agent to mail these documents off for you to the passport office. If there is no problem with your application you will recieve your passport by mail in about 6 weeks. The second option is to have your sealed envelope returned to you and we suggest you proceed to Federal Express and ship them overnight to our address. The reason we ask that you use Federal Express is that their delivery time allows us to usually submit your application the same day we recieve it. If losing a day of processing time isn’t significant to you ship your package however you like.

Please include the following items in your package:

1. Your sealed envelope.
2. Your American Passports and Foriegn Visas Work order.
3. Your payment if not billing to a credit card.