Home / Birth Certificate / Name Change

Name Change

Please gather the following documents:_________________________________

1. A completed DSP-19 form.
2. A valid current passport.
3. Check or money order made payable to the “Department of State” in the amount of $60.00.
4. The actual document that changed your name. Must be original(example:marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order)
5. A release letter signed and dated by applicant for adult passport or by legal guardian for childs passport.(You may download one here.Child or Adult)
6. If you are departing in less than 2 weeks you will need to show proof of departure.(copy of airline ticket,itinerary or Company letter of expedite)

Please include the following items in your package:

1. All the documents listed above.
2. Your American Passports and Foriegn Visas Work order.
3. Your payment if not billing to a credit card.